For information about the Economic Citizenship by Investment Programme please visit the
St. Kitts Financial Services website.
NEW REGULATIONS – Economic Citizenship by Investment :
Investment in Real Estate :
Full Ownership: $400,000 investment qualifies 1 principle applicant with dependents.
It can be resold in 5 years and qualify new purchaser for citizenship
Fractional Ownership, introduced on April 1, 2018: $200,000 investment qualifies 1 principle applicant with dependents.
It can be resold in 7 years and qualify new purchaser for citizenshipis US$ 400,000 and higher.
The registration fees applicable will be:
• $7,500 Principal applicant
• $4,000 Spouse
• $4,000 Dependent 16+
Government fee for background check (due diligence) is in addition to the real estate investment paid to the Developer, the following Government Fees are Applicable:
• $35,000 principal applicant
• $20,000 spouse
• $10,000 per each qualifying dependent regardless of age
After 5 years you can sell the real estate. However, the property will NOT qualify the new owner for citizenship by investment if the first owner’s citizenship by investment application was approved before 2012.
===== BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM =====
The Economic Citizenshipp-by-Investment Program of St. Kitts and Nevis is the oldest program of this type, operating since 1984, and is most trusted and reputable. Currently, it will take you an average of three months to have your application processed and passport issued.
Your citizenship is for your lifetime. You can renew the passport upon expiry or all pages full. Passport of St. Kitts & Nevis is very convenient for travelling. It allows visa-free entry to all Schengen area countries, UK, Hong Kong, Canada, and 120 other countries.
– Citizenship and passport in 3 months
– You can have Dual Nationality
– You do not have to reside in St. Kitts
– Open to all nationalities
– Your Spouse, Children and Parents acn also obtain citizenship
– Safe and Relaxing lifestyle
– Full residency status
– Generous tax regime passport
– Currency tied to US Dollar
– Tax free trade with Canada
– Duty Free trading in within Caribbean
– Instant Visa Free Travel to over 125 countries
Citizenship St. Kitts & Nevis – Other Requirements
Primary applicant must be 18 years of age or older to apply for Citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis through the Citizenship-by-Investment Program.
The Citizenship-by-Investment Unit will not consider an applicant if:
- Applicant has been denied a visa to a country with which St. Kitts and Nevis has visa-free travel and who has not subsequently obtained a visa to the country that issued the denial
- Applicant has a criminal record
- Applicant is subject to criminal investigation
- Applicant is a potential national security risk to St. Kitts and Nevis or any other Country
- Applicant is involved in any activity likely to cause disrepute to the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis
- Applicant is in poor physical health
Citizenship St. Kitts & Nevis – Eligible Dependents
Primary applicants can also include:
- children under 18;
- dependents between the ages of 18 to 30, if this dependent is a full-time student attending a recognized college or university and financially dependent on the main applicant;
- parents and Grandparents of the main applicant over the age of 55, can also be included in the application once they are living with and financially dependent on the main applicant.
Where a notary public certifies a document to be a true copy of the original that document must be authenticated by an Apostille in accordance with the provisions of the Hague Convention of 5th October 1961 Abolishing the Requirement of Legislation for Foreign Public Documents, in the case of countries that are parties to that Convention. Proof of the expiry date of the commission for that jurisdiction in the case of certification made by notaries public in the United States of America, Canada, and in countries which are not party to the Hague Apostille Convention.